David Harbour as Scary Santa Claus
You could have simply completed packing away all of your vacation decorations, however right here’s a superb purpose to inject somewhat bonus Christmas spirit into your January: Violent Night time—David Harbour’s glorious Santa-goes-Die Laborious story—is arriving quickly on digital, Blu-ray, and DVD. io9 has an unique deleted scene from the ho-ho-home launch to share immediately!
The clip is titled “Dangerous Dad” and, properly, it’s a improbable demonstration of why it is best to endeavor to remain off the naughty record. Santa is watching you, and woe be unto you if he doesn’t like what he sees.
The bonus-laden launch consists of “over half an hour of never-before-seen bonus content material together with deleted and prolonged scenes, a characteristic commentary, and behind-the-scenes featurettes delivering extra of the film to your Christmas assortment,” in line with the press launch.
Right here’s a full rundown of the options on Violent Night time’s Blu-ray, DVD, and digital releases:
- Deleted and Prolonged Scenes: Household Arrives on the Mansion, Jason and Linda in Bed room, Krampus Sees Trudy’s Radio, Santa on the Roof, Stroll to the Manger, Household Decision, Dangerous Dad, Solid Name Again, Prolonged Scenes
- Quarrelin’ Kringle – Solid and crew relay why David Harbour is the right brawler for this combative rendition of Santa.
- Santa’s Helpers: The Making of Violent Night time – Tommy Wirkola and David Leitch have reunited for one more madcap, violent fairytale with coronary heart in Violent Night time. This making-of will rejoice their spirited reunion in addition to the opposite little helpers.
- Deck the Halls with Brawls – Go behind the motion as we go blow for blow with the brand new villains of Christmas.
- Function Commentary with director Tommy Wirkola, producer Man Danella, author Pat Casey, and author Josh Miller
G/O Media could get a fee
As much as $100 credit score
Reserve the subsequent gen Samsung gadget
All you have to do is enroll together with your electronic mail and growth: credit score to your preorder on a brand new Samsung gadget.
Together with Harbour, Violent Night time stars John Leguizamo, Edi Patterson, Cam Gigandet, Alex Hassell, Alexis Louder, and Beverly D’Angelo. Violent Night time hits digital January 20, with the Blu-ray and DVD coming January 24.
Need extra io9 information? Try when to count on the most recent Marvel, Star Wars, and Star Trek releases, what’s subsequent for the DC Universe on movie and TV, and every little thing you have to find out about the way forward for Physician Who.